TWPC Header
Click here for Home Page Click here for the Parish Council Pages, containing Minutes, Planning, Councillors & Council History You are on the Parish page Click here to find out more about the services in Thanington Without Click here to see the gallery of photos old and new of Thanington Without Click here to find contact links, telephone numbers, information and web sites
Parish History

Written History
South Ward History
Documents
Newspaper Cuttings

Within the Parish

Business in Thanington
St Nicholas Church
Hilltop Community Association
A. R. C. A.
T. N. R. C.

Around the Parish

Parish Roads
Larkey Valley
River Stour
Fishing Lakes
Hambrook Marsh
Footpaths

Valid CSS! Thanington Without Parish Council Web Site is a Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional



History 2 - Documents & Photgraphs


Sale of Land for East Kent Railway (Dover Extension) 1859
Sale of Milton Estate (1350 Acres) September 20th 1919
Flying in Thanington at Cockering Farm - 1929
The Thanington Poisoning Tragedy - 1929
TWPC Parish Elections - 1935
Saint Nicholas Newsletter October 1944
Conveyance document on a piece land in Hollow Lane - 1946
TWPC Parish Elections - 1946
The Licensing and Installation of Rev Ian Ayeyard - 17 May 1999
Definitive Map Modification Order No 1, 2004
Origins and Development of the 'Thanington High Lanes' - 2005
Houses in Thanington High Lanes - 2005
Click on Thumbnail to get full size photo St Nicholas Church Choir 1955
St Nicholas Church Choir 1957
Click on Thumbnail to get full size photo
Click on Thumbnail to get full size photo 1930 Photo of Thanington Without South Ward

View of New House Lane Showing 10, 11 & 12 - 30, 31,32 & 33 with shop outside number 33
1929 Photo of Flying at Cockering Farm

Preparing for a 5/- joyflight in 'Youth of Britain' at Cockering Farm in 1929. (Mrs B. Green)
Click on Thumbnail to get full size photo
Click on Thumbnail to get full size photo 1929 Photo of Flying at Cockering Farm

The De Havilland Giant Moth ' Youth of Britain' at Cockering Farm in 1929. (Mrs B. Green)